Cooliris already lets you view your photos from 20 sources. But what if you want to share photos you discover more privately, with a select group of people? Well, the Cooliris groups feature is perfect for that. You can create a closed group with a customizable number of participants, all of whom can contribute their unique media and message content.
It’s easy to start a private group
Just launch the Cooliris app and you’ll find the “Groups” window right there on the homepage.
1. Start a new group by tapping the pen and paper icon at the top righthand corner. When the group window appears, you can add members to it by typing their email addresses, selecting them from your Facebook friends list, or a combination of both. Optionally, customize your group with a title.
2. To capture photos or upload those from your device, just tap the camera icon. Drop in as many photos as you like and even type a comment to describe to your friends what you’re sharing.
3. Just tap the “done” icon in the top right corner and you will have created a group. It’s as easy as that. Your new group will appear in the list of groups you are a part of.
Sharing between groups and sources
With groups you can share photos from any source to anyone you wish. For example, say you want to share multiple photos you found from multiple sources like Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, all to one small subset of friends.
1. Go into any source within Cooliris and select your desired photos from the 3D wall by tapping them.
2. Tap and select the photos you want to share from that source
3. Select the group you want to add these to, and they will immediately appear there! Add photos from another source to same group, just repeat the steps above.
Sharing via Cooliris groups is tons a fun and saves you time. Play around with it and you’ll discover the amazing ease with which you can now share from any of your sources with those close to you.
Download Cooliris to begin sharing your photos privately in groups.